2018年12月10日 星期一

kings of convenience 好自在樂隊- summer on the west hill 在西處山丘上的夏天


From my seat I see the fields move by,
從我身處,我可見田野流逝

Coulours strong, it's been a long, long time.
強烈的顏色,經過漫長而漫長的時間

It's the first time I see summer on the Westhill.
這是我第一次看見西處山丘上的夏天

I lean back and let my eyes just go
我後倚並讓目光跟去

Floating now where they want to float.
他們漂動在其所欲

They seem to take to the horizon.
他們似欲起身

Now I know there is a world beyond
現在我已知其後尚有一世界

The small place I was coming from.
那我來自的小地方

I feel at home here in the middle of nowhere.
我無處不感到如處家中

I will never know the names
我會永不知其名

Of these places that I travel through
那些我旅途的地方

To reach the coastline-
直抵海岸線

I've been told I will be there in time.
我曾被告知我會及時抵達

Please oceancloud,
拜託海雲

Let there be no storm on the crossing below.
讓那岸口無風無語

沒有留言:

張貼留言